Levitra Plus is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra Plus is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by helping to relax muscles and increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps men to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra Plus as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra Plus by mouth with or without food. However, it is better to avoid fatty meals as they can slow the absorption of the medicine.
- Take Levitra Plus about 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra Plus more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra Plus.
- If you miss a dose of Levitra Plus and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra Plus.
Store Levitra Plus at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Levitra Plus out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
Ginseng stimulates and increases endocrine activity in the body. It increases metabolic activity and relaxes heart and artery movements. Ginseng also stimulates the medulla centers and relaxes the central nervous system. Ginseng also increases more successfully erections, sexual desire and intercourse in comparison with placebo.
L-Arginine is used to make the nitric oxide, a compound in the body that relaxes blood vessels. Preliminary studies have found that L-Arginine may help with conditions that improve when blood vessels are relaxed (called vasodilation). Together with reduction of blood vessel stiffness L-Arginine increases blood flow, improves blood vessel function and stimulates the release of human growth hormone and prolactin.
Vitamin B-6 is an antioxidant nutrient that helps the body inhibit the formation of damaging free radicals. Excess homocysteine causes atherosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the artery walls) and an adequate supply of Vitamin B-6 will prevent the accumulation of this toxic metabolite. B-6 deficiency can weaken the heart muscle and raise serum cholesterol levels. Vitamin B-6 is very important for the metabolism of amino acids – most people should be taking some of this nutrient, this is why it activates L-Arginine in the most proper way.
Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of red blood cells and plays an important role in maintaining the health of nerve cells and in the formation of genetic material.
Folic Acid is an essential vitamin B that plays an important role in DNA and RNA synthesis, production of red blood cells, cardiovascular health, mood, mental functioning and maintenance of the nervous system. Adequate levels of folate help to maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, supporting cardiovascular health. The form of folate used in supplements get absorbed better than ones found in foods.
- Unbelievable Penis Dilation;
- Enhanced Vascular Supply;
- Feeling of Unbearable Energy Surge;
- Minimized Response Time;
- Human Growth Hormone Release;
- Refreshed Nerve Impulses;
- Semen Production Increase.