Demelan Cream 20 mg
Demelan is an anti-pigmentation cream with antibacterial and anti-inflammation properties that work on the root cause of pigmentation and prevent dark spots, age spots, blemishes, and discoloration. This cream helps to evens out the skin tone and gives a clear complexion without any dark spots. The main active ingredients of Demelan Cream are Glycolic acid (10%), Kojic acid (2%) and Arbutin (5%)
Dry skin, irritation, itching, burning or stinging are some of the reported side effects of Demelan cream when applied in more than the prescribed amount. If you are experiencing any side effect, avoid using this cream in case of allergic reactions and sensitive skin.
More about Demelan Cream 20 mg
- Glycolic acid (10%), Kojic acid (2%) and Arbutin (5%) are the main active ingredients found in Demelan cream.
- Arbutin content in this cream acts as a skin whitening agent.
- It forms a protective barrier on the skin surface to prevent sun damage and reduces collagen breakdown.
- Demelan cream enhances deposition of skin whitening agents inside the layer of skin and helps to fade away dark spots and blemishes.
How to use Demelan Cream?
- Demelan Cream comes in the Cream form. Before applying Demelan cream, gently wash or clean the affected area with a mild cleanser, also wash your hands and pat it dry before and after applying the cream.
- Take a small amount at your fingertip and apply a thin layer of the cream over the affected area.
- Massage the cream gently to your skin till it gets absorbed and leave it there for some time.
- Avoid applying Demelan Cream in genital areas to safeguard the skin as this area is extra sensitive.
- You should not apply the cream on the entire face unless you are advised by the doctor.
- Don’t apply the cream in excess quantity as it can cause undesirable effects.
Common Dosage for Demelan Cream
Consult a doctor before using Demelan Cream as they recommend the usage as per Age, Weight, Allergic history and Health status of the patient and condition being treated.
- Usually, the usage doctor recommends the application of this cream from 1 to 2 times a day for 15 days.
- If you are using this Demelan cream for your child, it is advisable to contact with a dermatologist or paediatrician before the application.
- Always apply a very thin layer to the affected area.
There are some precautions that you need to follow strictly to avoid adverse effects. Do not overuse Demelan Cream as it may not result in an early cure but may lead to severe side effects. Eventually, Demelan Cream usage should be followed strictly as per the prescription by the doctor, but if you are facing any side effects from this cream immediately wash the affected area with cold water and seek medical help at the earliest.