- It’s a topical lotion that helps to relieve skin allergies and inflammation. Its use has a cooling effect, which alleviates the irritation and burning.
- Caladryl is useful for treating skin allergies, irritation, diaper rash, prickly heat, sunburn, and insect bites.
- Caladryl includes Diphenhydramine and Calamine as active components.
- What is the mode of action for Caladryl? Caladryl creates a protective layer over the skin and aids in the healing of symptoms caused by skin allergies and irritations in three ways: Step 1: Caladryl inhibits sweating, avoiding moisture buildup and pus development. Step 2: Caladryl aids in the reduction of redness, swelling, and itching. Step 3: To protect the afflicted region from irritants and allergens, a physical barrier is built over it. This hastens the healing process.
- How should it be used? Wash the afflicted area thoroughly with water. Apply Caladryl to the skin gently with cotton or your fingertips.